Whether you’re planning on a small-scale remodel of your kitchen, building an entire house from scratch or even adding a huge wing onto a commercial building, one of the best things you could do for yourself or your team is to ensure the presence of a portable toilet on your construction site. Not only will builders loos benefit your clients but they’ll benefit you too and here’s exactly how!
- Improve productivity – if you’re providing portable toilets on your construction site, you’ll immediately eliminate any travel time your workers would otherwise be making in an attempt to find local restrooms. You’ll also be putting a stop to any possibility of off-site distractions. Workers would be able to use the bathroom and return to work immediately. You’d also find your workers much happier and more comfortable too.
- Protect client privacy – it’s been known, on occasion, that companies have asked their clients if their crew could use their existing on-site bathroom. This is of course more common when companies are building extensions on domestic properties. The problem here, however, is that even the easiest of building projects can be a huge interruption into the routines and lifestyles of the individuals or families paying for them to be carried out. Not only do they suddenly have to begin dealing with loud noises and an un-measurable amount of dust but to then have the crew continuously using their private bathroom is often too much to take. This is an additional stress you shouldn’t be putting on your clients.
- Ensure your site remains safe and hygienic – by buying builders loos, you automatically ensure your construction sites are clean and safe for your workers and clients. Our portable construction site toilets are self-contained, and have been designed specifically to protect everyone from any dangerous microorganisms, as well as any bacteria or disease. We’d say that’s a pretty positive advantage indeed.
- Environmentally friendly – let’s face it, nowadays, anything that helps the planet is a good thing and if there’s something we can do to help keep it in shape, then we should do it. Our builder’s loos are one such thing that helps keep the planet healthy. The main reason being is that they don’t require an on-going water supply and as a result, they have very little impact on the earth.
- Keep on the good side of the law – HSE regulations insist that where possible, sanitation and welfare facilities must be provided and now, with our restricted access toilets, there’s absolutely no reason why you can’t supply adequate sanitation facilities for your workers. Leave your workers without the necessary facilities and you could find yourself in a spot of bother.
- Even remote areas can now enjoy sanitation facilities – even when you find yourself in remote areas, a transportable toilet will still be available thanks to our previously mentioned restricted access toilets. These are perfect for those looking for a temporary fix in otherwise unsuitable locations meaning no matter where you are, sanitation facilities are available to you and your workers.
If you’d like to find out more about builders portable restrooms and how they can benefit your company, simply contact us today on 00971 6 7490494.