The Ecomate International is an integrated garnet mining, processing, shipping, global marketing and distribution organization providing the highest quality industrial garnet for the surface preparation and water jet cutting industries.
The Group has pioneered the operation of large-scale garnet Mining facilities in India. We are representing all over the GCC and Africa. Offering an environmentally friendly solution to the disposal of used garnet.
Eco-Balst abrasive is composed of natural Almandite garnet grains that are known for their natural hardness, durability and abrasive characteristics.
It is a cost-effective alternative to silica sand, mineral slags and steel grits and shot as the perfect symbiosis of grain size, density and hardness/durability creates the optimum abrasive efficiency – lowest abrasive consumption (kg/m2) at the highest production rates (m2/hr.).
In addition, Eco-Blast is recyclable up to 5 – 10 times (depending on the application) due to its superior toughness and low friability.
Being environmentally inert, Eco-Blast garnet meets all Occupational Health and Safety requirements and achieves the highest quality of processing standards in respect of mineral purity and the stringent requirements of ISO 11126-10:2000 for chloride and free silica content. Eco-Blast Garnet is used as a blast cleaning abrasive in various industries around the world and is approved by major oil companies, shipyards and major paint manufacturers.
It is suitable for all areas of surface preparation especially stainless steel, anti-magnetic steel and all specialty alloys as it is free of metallic iron.
Special fine grades of Eco-Blast Garnet abrasive are also available for aluminum, turbine blades, fiberglass and other unique surface preparation applications.
Below are our most popular mesh sizes and commonly used grades for blasting. To meet our customers specific and individual requirements, we can produce product as small as 200 mesh if needed.
“Eco-Blast abrasive also available in various mesh sizes ( 30/60, 20/40, 10/20, 20/60 and 60/80).”
Blasting Abrasive Mesh 10/20
- Larger / coarser particle size
- Heavier product for the fastest removal of thicker layers of rust and paint where the surface finish does not need to be smooth.
Blasting Abrasive Mesh 20/40
- Medium / intermediate particle size
- A larger sized grain used for faster removal of harder surfaces where speed is important or there are thicker layers of paint and/or rust.
Blasting Abrasive Mesh 30/60
- Finer / smaller particle size
- Most popular and widely used grade or mesh size
- A robust and everyday grade used primarily for new steel & maintenance work and industrial applications such as machinery maintenance, paint & rust removal prior to painting and surface preparation in industrial painting applications.